The Kalikasan Green Productivity, Green Purchasing Towards Green Philippines (KGP3) is a biennial advocacy event by the National Ecolabelling Programme-Green Choice Philippines, and organized by its Administrator, the Philippine Center for Environmental Protection and Sustainable Development Inc (PCEPSDI). It serves as a green platform for sustainability initiatives and knowledge hub that hopes to gather a green convergence of commitments among different stakeholder working in various businesses and industries.
The National Ecolabelling Programme – Green Choice Philippines (NELP-GCP) is one of the country’s initiatives that exercise the fundamentals of sustainable development. It is an application programme based on ISO 14024 – Guiding Principles and Procedures.
NELP-GCP is a voluntary, multiple criteria-based, and third party programme that aims to encourage clean manufacturing practices and consumption of environmentally preferable products and services. This government project is seen as an important marketing instrument to complement laws and regulations for environmentally preferable products and a guide to consumers’ purchasing preferences. The project is under the auspices of the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) as its Board Chair and the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) as its Board Co-Chair.
The NELP-GCP is being administered by the Philippine Center for Environmental Protection and Sustainable Development, Inc. (PCEPSDI), a non-stock non-profit and non-government organization duly registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
2019 Kalikasan GP3 Conference Highlights
On its 6th year of staging, Kalikasan GP3 Conference 2019 would promote and discuss sustainable practices and initiatives that will contribute to the country's climate action on sustainable business, tourism and sustainable forestry towards inclusive growth and a circular economy.
Why attend the conference?
1. Establish links with new networks
2. Spur demand for your products and increase market competitiveness
3. Engage in regional and local sustainability goals
4. Showcase corporate sustainability initiatives
5. Enhance company image
6. Interface with your target audience
7. Discover the climate smart ways towards business success
8. Get involved in sustainable initiatives on achieving inclusive growth
Register now and reach your target market!
- INTERFACE with target Consumers
- SPUR demand for your products
- ESTABLISH links with new networks
- ENHANCE your company image and product Edge
- ENGAGE in regional and local sustainability goals
- SHOWCASE corporate sustainability initiatives
- OPEN partnership
- EXPAND business
Dimensions and Focus Areas
1. Sustainability in Business Management
2. Sustainable Tourism
3. Sustainable Forest Management
4. Sustainable Food Value Chains
5. Green Procurement/ Green Public Procurement
6. Sustainable Procurement
7. Greening the Supply Chain
9. Sustainable Forestry
Expected number of 600 visitors from:
– Government & policy makers
– Business owners & SMEs
– Building & Construction authorities
– Food industry
– Manufacturers and Suppliers
– Tourism industry
– Forest sector
– Environmental-related professionals, consultants and organizations
– NGO/NPO Environmental Group
– Academicians and researchers
– Procurement managers and officers
– Media and Publication
– Consumer Groups
– General public
How to add your product in PGP E-commerce Site?
Here you will find information and support for applying for the PGP for your goods and services.
(includes NELP-GCP application process through link)