2017 Kalikasan GP3 Expo Highlights
Now on its 5th staging, this year’s KALIKASAN GP3 EXPO CONFERENCE 2017 would present a more robust platform of dynamic information sharing that will spur the promotion for green productivity, green consumerism, resource use efficiency & low-carbon emissions in addressing climate challenges. Get involved in many smart ways on achieving sustainability for driving growth!
From sustainable forest utilization, green procurement, sustainable tourism, to green built environment and cutting edge technologies, find out why sustainable practices must be placed into your business DNA and into the consumer mindset.
As one of the Philippines’ biggest convergence for green products, sustainable technologies, and environmental programs, Kalikasan GP3 Expo features a showcase of local and international array of sustainability initiatives.
This year’s staging will highlight Bamboo, Sustainable Forestry & Sustainable Tourism in addressing poverty alleviation and green growth while contributing to global actions on climate change mitigation and adaption.
Interface with the biggest bamboo and wood-based companies, and join the leading green brands here and abroad. Discover the benefits of adopting sustainable bamboo plantation and adopting sustainable forestry.
Register now and reach your target market!
- INTERFACE with target Consumers
- SPUR demand for your products
- ESTABLISH links with new networks
- ENHANCE your company image and product Edge
- ENGAGE in regional and local sustainability goals
- SHOWCASE corporate sustainability initiatives
- OPEN partnership
- EXPAND business
Who can Exhibit?
- Business Networks
- Eco-Tourism, Travel & Hospitality Services
- Parks, Recreation & Entertainment Products & Services
- Food Industry & Industrial Kitchen Equipment
- Department of Tourism-Accredited Establishments
- Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning
- Department of Trade and Industry Regional Products
- Green Building & Construction Materials
- Interior Design & Architecture Industries
- Metallurgic Concessionaires & Companies
- Forest Products & Processing Facilities
- Wood-based Products & Furniture Industry
- Paper-based Industry
- Bamboo Value Chain Products
- Green Transport & Energy
- Green Technology & Inventions
- Certification Bodies
- Organic Farming & Agriculture
- Green Finance
- Recycling Facilities, Resource-Efficient Facilities & Equipment
- Waste Management Facilities
- Green Programmes and other CSRs
- Government and Policy makers
- Business Owner, CEOs, COOs, and CPOs
- Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Trade Officers and Association
- Energy and Resource Professionals
- Building and Construction Authorities
- Environmental-related Professionals, Consultants, and Organizations
- NGO/NPO Environmental Group
- Academician and Researchers
- School, Universities & Institutions
- Media & Publication
- Procurement Managers & Officers
- Forest Associations
- Consumer Groups
- General Public