We are hiring! Come and be part of our team.
ADMIN & FINANCE ASSISTANT
The Administrative & Finance Assistant will be the main point person responsible for the implementation of latest updates in complying government and private requirements. With the assistance of the Admin and Finance Officer for Organizational concerns and Program Director for Project-based Activities, to some extent, other PCEPSDI officials such Executive Director, the position intends to provide consistent, professional and outstanding services and other additional functions that the work may require.
The position holder must qualify the following requirements:
1. Educational Requirement:
– Preferably an accounting graduate, with associate BS degree in administrative, finance or business is an advantage.
2. Experience Requirement:
– With at least (1) year of working experience
– Knowledgeable on latest bookkeeping practices, with minimum of one yearresponsible accounting or bookkeeping experience including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger and financial reports.
– Knowledgeable on generally accepted accounting principles and procedures
– Highly knowledgeable on relevant legislation and regulatory requirements
– Have considerable knowledge on administrative and event management procedures.
– Proficient in using computers with related knowledge on Advanced MS Excel Skills (creating spreadsheet and financial functions)
3. Language and Work Ethic Requirement:
– Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential.
– Highly organized and process driven.
– High levels of integrity and trustworthiness.
– Must have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
– Must have good concentration on information collection and monitoring
– A multi-tasker with strong ability to work under pressure.
– With good communication skills, oral and in writing.
– Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and produce quality results on time with attention to detail. Knowledgeable in planning, organizing, problem analysis and solving
– Ability to perform a variety of specialized activities related to financial resources management, including formulating budgets, maintaining Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables, making transactions and reporting.
– Ability to provide input to business processes re-engineering, and implementation of new system.
– Ability to work within a team and provide support to the organization staffs.
As such, the position holder must have considerable knowledge on event management
We’re looking forward to make sustainable choices with you.
Curious on how we get things done? Learn with us by applying as an intern. Come show us your version of a Greener Philippines!
Some error has occured.