The Philippine Center for Environmental Protection and Sustainable Development, Inc. (PCEPSDI) is looking for:
1. On-Call TECHNICAL SUPPORT OFFICER
PCEPSDI is looking for technically skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the On-Call Technical Support position. Technical Support Officers monitors and maintains the company computer systems, installs, and configures hardware and software, and solves technical issues as they arise.
Purpose of the Position
The ON-CALL TECHNICAL SUPPORT OFFICER will render flexible hour services, as may be required. The required service would cover the following work:
1. Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
2. Monitoring and maintaining computer systems, networks and security
3. Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
4. Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone) 5. Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
6. Troubleshooting technical issues.
7. Diagnosing and repairing faults.
8. Resolving network issues.
9. Providing timely and accurate employee feedback.
10. Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
11. Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
12. Replacing or repairing the necessary parts.
13. Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
14. Managing multiple cases at one time.
15. Testing and evaluating new technologies.
16. Conducting electrical safety checks on equipment
17. Must be able to operate heavy duty printers and other office equipment.
The ON-CALL TECHNICAL SUPPORT OFFICER must possess the following:
1. A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technology field is preferred
2. Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
3. Proficiency in Windows/Mac OS
4. Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
5. Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
6. Excellent interpersonal skills.
7. Good written and verbal communication.
8. Must have a courteous and accommodating attitude.
9. Must possess a team spirit, good character and personal integrity
• Extensive knowledge of computers software and hardware, and techniques to troubleshoot
• Strong professional communication skills with other technical support specialists and clients
• Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
• Analysis, evaluation, and bug resolution
• Complete knowledge of network and database setup and maintenance
• Patience and tolerance
• Proficient performing research
• Extensive background in providing service
• Strong design understanding and plan development skills
• A technical, logical thought process
• An ability to stick to strict deadlines.
• An ability to prioritize and delegate.
• A keen eye for detail
Campaign Officer for Sustainable Packaging toward Marine Litter Reduction
Purpose of the Position
The purpose of this Information, Education, and Communication (IEC) Campaign is to promote sustainable packaging through an environmental education campaign on sustainable consumption and production (SCP) focusing on the ecolabelling criteria for sustainable packaging, as well as raise marine litter consciousness through training and seminars.
The IEC Campaign shall be conducted by the Campaign Officer, with support and close coordination with the Project Management Team (PMT). The IEC Campaign shall disseminate the knowledge products gathered throughout the project execution, mainly implemented but not limited to the pilot areas: Iloilo City and Bacolod City, as well as to the virtual community.
Education: Degree in Communications, Developmental Communications, Marketing, Advertising, or other related field
Experience: Expert in communications, public relations, advertising, or related field with at least three (3) years of relevant experience; kindly provide evidences (e.g. project reports, sample works, etc.) that you have engaged with at least three (3) projects related to IEC campaign
Language requirements: Fluency in the local official language, local dialect of pilot areas (Iloilo City and Bacolod City), and English
– Demonstrated experience in developing and deployment of an IEC campaign plan or similar outputs;
– Experience in conducting surveys for the general public and targeted audience using both quantitative and qualitative methods;
– Experience in conducting events such as seminars and workshops;
– Knowledge on environmental issues of packaging is an asset;
– Knowledge of the packaging industry is an asset;
– Experience in handling media relations and capability of drafting project documentation;
– Excellent writing and analytical skills;
– With good interpersonal skill, and a team player.
Location: Iloilo City
Submission of proposal deadline: 14 May 2021
Proposals should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PCEPSDI is need of dynamic and hardworking individual that will occupy the position of Technical Officer to support Green Procurement (GP) and National Ecolabelling Programme – Green Choice Philippines (NELP-GCP) Programme Management Team (PMT) in the production of ecolabelling criteria, research outputs, and implementation of the programme.
The position intends to provide research services and other project implementation functions the organization may require.
1. TECHNICAL OFFICER
Purpose of the Position
The Technical Officer is the technical support function for the implementation of ecolabelling, green public procurement, and development of product environmental specifications. He/she will directly report to the NELP-GCP Programme Officer.
The Technical Officer directly reports to the Programme Officer in the implementation of ecolabelling and green procurement, research activities, project management functions, ensuring the efficient use of resources, coordinate with private and public stakeholders.
The Technical Officer shall provide support in the implementation of the programme such as but not limited to:
1. Conduct research and study relevant to the programme which include among others the gathering and review of data, materials, policies, and other information;
2. Draft and document the development of ecolabelling product criteria, product environmental specifications through appropriate research methods.
3. Provide technical assistance in the implementation of green procurement through research and other activities, such as but not limited to workshops, forums, and others.
4. Prepare programme documentation such as accomplishment report, workshop proceedings, minutes of the meetings, and administrative report;
5. Provide support to Programme Officer and consultants in the implementation of their tasks for the achievement of outputs and outcomes;
6. Assist in the preparation of materials required in programme activities.
7. Assist the Programme Officer in the development of work-plans and financial requirements;
8. Assist in logistical organization of meetings, trainings, and workshops; and
9. Perform other duties and functions as may be directed by the Programme Director and Executive Director.
Qualifications, Skills, and Knowledge Requirements
PCEPSDI is looking for a dynamic and result oriented individual with strong understanding and passion on business and environment to join the Programme Management Team. The successful candidate must possess strong leadership, compelling interpersonal communication skills, excellent analytical, planning, and organizational skills with ability to work in a team environment while maintaining its work on his/her own initiative. Specifically, the candidate must satisfy the following qualifications:
- Must be a graduate of 4-year course preferably in the field of development studies, science, engineering, human ecology, development communication, or other related degree;
- Preferably with one (1) year experience in any of the following: research and development, project management;
- Excellent conceptual, analytical, and writing skills with the ability to produce results within often short deadlines;
- Must have knowledge in research, data gathering,
- Must have experience in organizing events, meetings;
- Must be resourceful and able to take initiative in performing assigned tasks even on extended and odd hours supporting the programme team;
Curious on how we get things done? Learn with us by applying as an intern. Come show us your version of a Greener Philippines!
IMPORTANT NOTE: IF YOU ARE RECEIVING INFORMATION SUCH AS “SERVER SIDE ERROR”, NO NEED TO WORRY BECAUSE IT IS ON OUR END. WE ARE STILL RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATIONS EVEN IF THIS MESSAGE POPS. NO NEED TO SEND MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS.
Some error has occured.