We are hiring! Come and be part of our team.
The COMPANY DRIVER/MESSENGER must possess the following:
1. Experienced in driving with strong skills and perspectives.
2. Requires high knowledge on existing traffic rules and regulations.
3. Familiarity with GPS, WAZE devices or map apps.
4. Can communicate politely and consistent
5. Must meet all health requirements including successfully passing TB test, pass
background check and drug testing
6. Must possess a team spirit, good character and personal integrity
The COMPANY DRIVER/MESSENGER will render flexible hour services, other than the
report on official regular hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The required service would cover
the following work:
1. Perform routine maintenance on service vehicle, such as monitoring fluid levels and
replenishing fuel and notify the Officer-in-charge of any issues.
2. Drive in safe manner, obeying all government rules and regulations.
3. Interact with colleagues, employees and visitors in a friendly and courteous manner
4. Provide assistance and directions as requested
5. Take initiative to ensure safety of employees and visitors
1. Deliver documents and packages in a safe and confidential manner;
2. Ensure that packages or messages are delivered in a time efficient manner;
3. If motorcycle is not available; walk, ride or use public conveyances in order to reach
destinations to deliver messages or materials.
4. Cope with weather conditions, road hazards and heavy traffic;
5. Complete all other tasks and errands required for the effective logistics of the event
We’re looking forward to make sustainable choices with you.
Curious on how we get things done? Learn with us by applying as an intern. Come show us your version of a Greener Philippines!
Some error has occured.