We are hiring! Come and be part of our team.
The Junior Researcher shall provide support in the implementation of the project such as
but not limited to:
Conduct research and study relevant to the project which include among others
the gathering and review of data, materials, policies, and other information;
Provide technical assistance in the implementation of the ecolabelling programme
through research and other activities, such as but not limited to workshops,
forums, and others.
Coordinate with institutions to deliver quality of work.
Assist the Programme Officer and Programme Director in the accomplishments
and documentation of the project objectives and the efficient use of project
Assist in the preparation and submission of accomplishment report, workshop
proceedings, minutes of the meetings, and project administrative report;
Performs other duties and functions as may be directed by the Programme
Director and Executive Director;
Holds regular office hours at the PCEPSDI Office unless otherwise directed by the
Programme Director and/or Executive Director.
PCEPSDI is looking for a dynamic and result oriented individual with strong
understanding and passion on business and environment to join the Project
Management Team. The successful candidate must possess strong leadership,
compelling interpersonal communication skills, excellent analytical, planning, and
organizational skills with ability to work in a team environment while maintaining its work
on his/her own initiative. Specifically, the candidate must satisfy the following
Must be a graduate of 4-year course preferably in the field of development
communication, science and engineering.
Preferably with one (1) year experience in any of the following: research and
development, project management;
Strong team player with the ability to work in high pressure environment, manage
multiple tasks while build and maintain effective relations with colleagues and a
wide range of external parties;
Must have knowledge in research, data gathering, experience in organizing
Excellent conceptual and analytical skills with the ability to produce results within
often short deadlines;
Must be resourceful and sable to take initiative in performing assigned tasks even
on extended and odd hours supporting the project team;
Ability to work independently, take initiative, and handle variety of concurrent
activities, innovative and open-minded to all aspects of work;
With strong skills in writing and communication
Strong computer literacy in MS Office and in media publishing software, and other
Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
The COMPANY DRIVER/MESSENGER must possess the following:
1. Experienced in driving with strong skills and perspectives.
2. Requires high knowledge on existing traffic rules and regulations.
3. Familiarity with GPS, WAZE devices or map apps.
4. Can communicate politely and consistent
5. Must meet all health requirements including successfully passing TB test, pass
background check and drug testing
6. Must possess a team spirit, good character and personal integrity
The COMPANY DRIVER/MESSENGER will render flexible hour services, other than the
report on official regular hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The required service would cover
the following work:
1. Perform routine maintenance on service vehicle, such as monitoring fluid levels and
replenishing fuel and notify the Officer-in-charge of any issues.
2. Drive in safe manner, obeying all government rules and regulations.
3. Interact with colleagues, employees and visitors in a friendly and courteous manner
4. Provide assistance and directions as requested
5. Take initiative to ensure safety of employees and visitors
1. Deliver documents and packages in a safe and confidential manner;
2. Ensure that packages or messages are delivered in a time efficient manner;
3. If motorcycle is not available; walk, ride or use public conveyances in order to reach
destinations to deliver messages or materials.
4. Cope with weather conditions, road hazards and heavy traffic;
5. Complete all other tasks and errands required for the effective logistics of the event
We’re looking forward to make sustainable choices with you.
Curious on how we get things done? Learn with us by applying as an intern. Come show us your version of a Greener Philippines!
Some error has occured.