The Philippine Center for Environmental Protection and Sustainable Development, Inc. (PCEPSDI) is looking for:
1. RESEARCH ASSISTANT
Purpose of the Position
The Research Assistant is the technical support function for the implementation of ecolabelling, green public procurement, and development of product environmental specifications. He/she will directly report to the NELP-GCP Programme Officer.
The Research Assistant directly reports to the Programme Officer in the implementation of ecolabelling and green procurement, research activities, project management functions, ensuring the efficient use of resources, coordinate with private and public stakeholders.
The Research Assistant shall provide support in the implementation of the programme such as but not limited to:
1. Conduct research and study relevant to the programme which include among others the gathering and review of data, materials, policies, and other information;
2. Draft and document the development of ecolabelling product criteria, product environmental specifications through appropriate research methods.
3. Provide technical assistance in the implementation of green procurement through research and other activities, such as but not limited to workshops, forums, and others.
4. Prepare programme documentation such as accomplishment report, workshop proceedings, minutes of the meetings, and administrative report;
5. Provide support to Programme Officer and consultants in the implementation of their tasks for the achievement of outputs and outcomes;
6. Assist in the preparation of materials required in programme activities.
7. Assist the Programme Officer in the development of work-plans and financial requirements;
8. Assist in logistical organization of meetings, trainings, and workshops; and
9. Perform other duties and functions as may be directed by the Programme Director and Executive Director.
Qualifications, Skills, and Knowledge Requirements
PCEPSDI is looking for a dynamic and result oriented individual with strong understanding and passion on business and environment to join the Programme Management Team. The successful candidate must possess strong leadership, compelling interpersonal communication skills, excellent analytical, planning, and organizational skills with ability to work in a team environment while maintaining its work on his/her own initiative. Specifically, the candidate must satisfy the following qualifications:
- Must be a graduate of 4-year course preferably in the field of development studies, science, engineering, human ecology, development communication, or other related degree;
- Preferably with one (1) year experience in any of the following: research and development, project management;
- Excellent conceptual, analytical, and writing skills with the ability to produce results within often short deadlines;
- Must have knowledge in research, data gathering,
- Must have experience in organizing events, meetings;
- Must be resourceful and able to take initiative in performing assigned tasks even on extended and odd hours supporting the programme team;
Curious on how we get things done? Learn with us by applying as an intern. Come show us your version of a Greener Philippines!
IMPORTANT NOTE: IF YOU ARE RECEIVING INFORMATION SUCH AS “SERVER SIDE ERROR”, NO NEED TO WORRY BECAUSE IT IS ON OUR END. WE ARE STILL RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATIONS EVEN IF THIS MESSAGE POPS. NO NEED TO SEND MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS.
Some error has occured.