ON-THE-JOB TRAINING AND VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
The PCEPSDI On-The-Job Training and Volunteer Program is a structured roadmap of environmental protection and sustainable development lesson guides on transfer of knowledge in an office and field environment. It is a measure by which a task or several actions can be evaluated according to a standard performance level. With the youth and students as its primary clients, this OJT and Volunteer program is an effective venue for hands-on experience and/or experimental learning in investing their time in productive and career-oriented services.
The PCEPSDI OJT and Volunteer Program has the following goals:
- To provide the students and out-of-school youth a work-value experience in an office and field setting which is anchored to the environmental protection and sustainable development cause.
- To equip with career exploration tools like goal-setting, work skills development, value formation and personality improvement.
- To assist in the career development by providing interventions through cause-oriented activities
- To improve the performance of the office organizational set-up and productivity with the addition of the OJTs and volunteers
- To encourage innovative and creative ideas in exploring environmental protection and sustainable development