We are hiring! Come and be part of our team.
We are looking for : Business Communication Training Service Provider
understanding and passion on business and non-for-profit communications.
- Local expert in training, coaching, and consulting on business communications;
- Knowledge and experience of using participatory methods and innovative tools;
- Strong analytical and writing skills’
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Assessment of current skills of PCEPSDI officers and staff in the field of
- Understanding the principles of good communication skills among participants;
- Enable the participants to apply good communication skills and principles in the
day-to-day operations in delivering responsibilities;
- Provide a manual for training participants to include training content, techniques,
and tools among others;
- Written final report and checklist to monitor the training outcome and to provide
recommendations for further capacity building in the field.
**Note for the service provider: Qualified professionals are invited to offer their services and their bid. The professional are required to submit their CVs or portfolio, and available Official Receipt.
Deadline of submission for service provider: 10 August 2018
Curious on how we get things done? Learn with us by applying as an intern. Come show us your version of a Greener Philippines!
Some error has occured.